Corel Draw Training In Chandigarh
Are you interested to learn how to create vector graphics for various live projects with real-time examples? Then, Join Webliquids which provides Corel draw training in Chandigarh for creating the stationery designs, covers, packaging, and books.
The main features of Corel draw are defined as below:
- Corel DRAW’s is able to handle many pages along with multiple master layers from within the main program. It provides the main benefit compared to Adobe Illustrator.
- Multipage documents are easy to create and edit. The Corel print engine allows for the booklet and extra imposition. So, simple printers can be used for producing finished documents.
- The features for single and multi-page documents is able to make linked text boxes across documents.It can be resized and moved while the text itself resets and flows through the boxes.
- It is Useful for creating and editing multi-article newsletters. A variety of editing tools let the user to adjust contrast, color balance, modify the format from RGB to CMYK.Moreover, it adds special effects such as vignettes and extraordinary borders to
- Bitmaps can also be edited more extensively using Corel Photo-Paint, opening the bitmap directly from CorelDraw. Then, returning to the program after saving, it also allows a laser to cut out any drawings.
What is Corel Draw?
- Corel Draw is a graphic design software package accessible for the PC. Corel Draw Permits users to create professional illustrations for brochures, logos, and web graphics.
- This software also comprises photo editing tools.
- This offers an open range of features and tools that can help you to work with special design approaches.
- The Corel Draw software is designed for graphic designers, fashion designers, textile designers, print professionals, packaging firms, and aspiring designers.
- The best part of Corel draw is that Corel draw’s usability is better than illustrator in the Indian market.
Who can join this Course?
- Person having creativity skills with fine designing sense will be good.
- Any designer or people who want to enhance their software knowledge in Corel Draw.
Learning Outcomes of Corel Draw in Our Institute
Corel Draw is a vector based application which means the images are resolution independents & can be enlarged to any size without any change in quality. It is designed to meet the demands of today’s working designer to create ads or collateral print for the web.
Chapter 1: Understanding CorelDraw:
- Exploring the User Interface.
- Working with Basic Geometric Figures.
- Undoing & Redoing of Actions.
- Working with Page Layout.
Chapter 2: Working with Lines, Outlines & Shapes:
- Drawing curves using lines.
- Working with Outlines.
- Working with Brush Strokes.
- Modifying Basic shapes.
- Exploring Grid & Guidelines.
- Performing advanced operations with line objects.
Chapter 3: Working with Objects:
- Handling Objects in CorelDraw.
- Creating an outline around an object.
- Positioning Objects.
- Aligning & Distributing Objects.
- Sizing & Scaling Objects.
- Creating Graphical Special Effects.
Chapter 4: Working with Colors & Filling Objects:
- Creating a Custom Color Palette.
- Editing a Custom Color Palette.
Chapter 5: Introduction to Tables:
- Adding a table.
- Inserting and deleting Table rows & columns.
- Formatting Table.
Chapter 6: Working with Text:
- Creating Different types of text.
- Changing the Appearance of Text.
- Finding & Replacing text.
- Applying Effects to Text.
- Fitting text to an object’s Path.
Chapter 7: Working with Layers:
- Creating a layer.
- Changing layer properties.
- Moving objects between layers.
- Deleting a layer.
Chapter 8: Working with Bitmap:
- Understanding the image types.
- Working with Bitmap & Vector.
- Images Importing a Bitmap.
- Modifying a Bitmap.
- Tracing Bitmaps.
- Projects in CorelDraw
Logos, Stationery, Brochures, Magazines, Catalogues Prospects, Newspaper, Newsletter, Books Cover, Packaging, Calendars etc.
Scope and salary of a Graphic Designer in India
Many industries need Graphic designers like Advertisement industry, Print Industry, Web designing industry etc. New designers must have knowledge of tools such as Photoshop, Gimp, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Blend etc. But within 4 years of experience a designer career gets stable.Unlike a career in programming where there are many layers (programming, analysis, project management) – designing is more of a single expert than teamwork.
As per pay scale – the salary of a designer’s gets to a level of 4 – 5 lacs even after 6 + years of experience in the industry. So, there is better career scope of designing as compared to other IT job profiles. Else, if you want to be expert in this field, then choose Webliquids which guide and teach you better for bright future and help to enhance technical skills.
Why Choose Us for Corel Draw training in Chandigarh?
- Learn from Industries experts.
- One to one sessions.
- Practical Training.
- Practice only on the Live Websites.
- Get Demo before training.
- Start from the very basic Fundamentals.
- Get Certified.
- 100% Job Assistance in Tricity.
- Interview preparations.
Webliquids is the best institute for Corel Draw training in Chandigarh which provides training in terms of Corel draw in graphic designing. Webliquids animation will present you with the best graphic designing course in the entire city. Graphic designing is taught with the extreme professional approach. The Webliquids will be providing you with best knowledge and training in this particular field. After successful completion of the graphic designing course in Webliquids, we provide 100% placement assistance.
Address: SCO 114-115, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, 160034
Phone No: 7347405419 | 7347405486