Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh
Live Projects Training, Certifications+ 100% Job Assistance
| It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online. So Be a Digital Marketer With Us and Grow.
Live Project Training
100% Practical Training
100% Job Assistance
No Registration Fees
No Certification fees
Weekend and Weekdays Small Batches
Project Based Training.
Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh – WebLiquids is one of the Leading and Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Chandigarh. We provide the best Internet Marketing Course in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, and Punjab (India) with practical sessions of our advanced Digital Marketing training Program. We almost cover all the Modules.Our Advanced Collection of topics includes – SEO, PPC, ORM, Ad-words Training. Webliquids is providing Online Marketing Training in Chandigarh with live projects.
First of all, we will discuss what is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the promotion of products or brands through one or more electronics devices hence providing the best consumer Services. Digital Marketing as its name signifies is Marketing over the Internet through various digital devices (Computers) such as Personal Computers, Tablets, Cell phones, Smartphones, TV etc. You can Check the Advantages of Digital Marketing with these 10 Reasons Given.
With our Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh, You Would be able to Understand, How Online Marketing applies to platforms or technologies such as Search Engine Optimization and Social Networks, websites, e-mail, apps (Classic & Mobile). We can Digital Marketing through Internet Channels like Social media such as Facebook Marketing, Banner Ads, Emails Ads etc or Through Non-Internet channels like TV, Radio, SMS etc. The upcoming Technology has put the business in the digital age.
How Digital Marketing is Different than Traditional Marketing
Digital Marketing differs from traditional marketing but Digital Marketing Methods and Strategy are more Faster, Practical and Versatile rather than the Old Traditional Marketing. Many Companies and Organizations use the Combination of Traditional marketing and Digital Marketing Channels. Digital Marketing is more affordable than Traditional Marketing.
Digital Marketing becomes more popular and important day by day because it allows the track and target aspects like Return on Investment (ROI) more accurately rather than Traditional Marketing Channels. Marketing all over the world is getting depends on Digital technology for reaching market segments and conducting market research through web analytic.
We can understand that what content works and doesn’t work, for how long, what is viewed, how often, Sale Conversions etc.So be a Part of Our Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh - Course Content
- What is marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Understanding the Process of Marketing
- How Digital Marketing Wins Over Traditional Marketing?
- Understanding the Process of Digital Marketing.
- About Increasing Visibility.
- What is Visibility?
- Visibility Types.
- Visibility with Examples.
- About Visitors Engagement.
- What is Engagement?
- The importance of Engagement.
- Engagement with Examples.
- About Bringing Targeted Traffic.
- About Conversion Leads.
- Conversion Types.
- Understanding the Process of Conversion.
- About Retention.
- The importance of Retention.
- About Increasing Visibility.
- Basics of SEO
- What is SERP?
- What are Search Engines?
- How do they Work?
- Introduction to Keywords.
- Types of Keywords.
- Introduction to Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Use of Google Operators:
- How to start with Keyword Planning Process?
- On-Page Optimization.
- What are Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Keywords?
- How to Optimize Them?
- Understand Your Audience and Write.
- What is Keyword Stuffing?
- Internal Linking.
- How to Create Meta Tags?
- Verify Website Using Google Webmaster Tool.
- SiteMap Creation and Submission.
- The concept of Heading Tags.
- Image Optimization Process.
- URL Optimization.
- Difference Between 301,302 and Not Found.
- What is Robots File and It's Creation?
- Use of Bold, Italic and Underline.
- Off-Page Optimization
- Introduction to Page Rank.
- What is Page Authority?
- What is Domain Authority?
- What is Link Juice?
- What are Backlinks?
- Dofollow Backlinks.
- Nofollow Backlinks.
- What is Link Popularity?
- Directory Submissions.
- Content marketing Importance.
- Blog Submission.
- Blog Commenting.
- Article Submission.
- Forum Submission.
- Press Release Submission.
- Competitors Link Analysis.
- SEO Tools
- Google Algorithms
- SEO Reporting
- Local Listing( SEO)
- Google Adwords(Overview)
- Understanding Search Results.
- Introduction to Google Adwords.
- Overview to Bing Ads.
- Detailed Account Overview
- Keywords etc.
- Types of Advertising Campaign
- Search Networks.
- Display Networks.
- Shopping Ads.
- Video Ads.
- Universal App.
- Understanding - Google Adwords Algorithm.
- How does Google Ranks Ads in Auction?
- What is Quality Score?
- The Importance of Quality Score.
- What is CTR?
- The importance of CTR.
- Understand Bids.
- Creation of Your First Search Campaign.
- Types of Search Campaigns
- The difference between Standard and All Features.
- Campaign Level Setting.
- Use of Existing Campaigns.
- Target Your Location.
- Location Settings.
- Types of Location Targeting.
- Understand All Types of Bids Strategies.
- Advanced Strategies.
- Understanding Ad Extensions.
- Types of Ad Extensions.
- Setting Up Your 1st Ad Extension.
- What are Flexible Bid Strategies?
- Understand the Use of it.
- Creating AdGroups.
- Download Adgroups Using Tools.
- All About Keywords.
- Finding Relevant Keywords.
- How to Ads them in your Adgroup.
- Different Types.
- Broad Match
- Phrase Match
- Exact Match
- -ve keywords.
- Creating Ads.
- Tracking Performance and Conversions
- What is Conversion?
- It's Importance.
- Setting up Conversion Tracking.
- Use the Code to Activate.
- Analyze the Performance.
- Optimize Search Campaigns
- How to increase Quality Score.
- How to Increase CTR.
- Use of Negative Keywords for Optimization.
- Creating Display Campaign
- Types of Display Campaigns.
- Creating First Display Campaign.
- Making Campaign Level Settings.
- How Display Campaign is Differ than Search Campaigns.
- What is CPM?
- Advanced Settings.
- The importance of Ad-Scheduling.
- Ad-delivery Options.
- Creating multiple Adgroups.
- Different Types of Targeting.
- Interest and Remarketing.
- Other Types.
- Keyword based.
- Placement based.
- Finding Relevant Websites for Ads.
- Creating Text Ads.
- Creating Image / Banner Ads.
- Uploading Banner Ads
- Creating Ads From Ad Gallery.
- The concept of Re-marketing.
- What is Remarketing?
- Setting Up Remarketing Campaign.
- Creating Remarketing List.
- Creating Video Campaign
- Understand Video Marketing.
- Creating Your 1st Video Campaign.
- Types of Ads
- In Display Ads.
- Skippable Ads
- Non Skip Ads
- In-Stream Ads.
- Search Ads
- Related Ads
- Hover Ads
- Partners Websites.
- Creating Both Ads.
- Choose Different Targeting Methods.
- In Display Ads.
- Types of Search Campaigns
- Understanding Shopping Ads
- Use of Universal App
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Understanding Interface.
- How does Google Analytics Work?
- Setting up Your Account.
- Activate Analytics Using Code.
- Analyze Real-Time Traffic.
- Creating Your Dashboard.
- Creating Shortcuts.
- How to Compare Website Performance.
- Analyze Your Audience.
- Understand what Sessions are.
- Understand what Users are.
- Understand Bounce Rate
- Understand New Sessions.
- Know where they are coming from.
- Understand what they are doing on Your Website.
- Setup Goals.
- Different Types of Goals.
- How to Setup Funnel in Goals.
- The importance of Funnel.
- Integrating AdWords in Analytics Account.
- Understanding Filters.
- Creating Reports.
- What is Social media marketing?
- How is it Different than other forms of marketing?
- Different social media Platforms.
- Facebook Marketing
- Understanding FB Marketing.
- Creating FB Page.
- Starting with Practical Sessions.
- Learn to Grab Different Objective.
- Increasing Fans on fan Page.
- Increasing Reach of any Post.
- Fan Engagement.
- Lead Generation.
- How to Set up Conversion Tracking.
- Twitter Marketing
- Twitter Overview.
- Advertising on Twitter.
- Creating Your 1st Twitter Campaign.
- Understand Types of Ads.
- Understand Targeting.
- What is Email Marketing?
- How does Email work?
- Types of Email Marketing.
- Bulk Emails
- Setting Up Emails Marketing Account.
- Platforms to Choose for Marketing.
- Setting Up Lists and WebForm.
- What is AutoResponder?
- Setting Up Autoresponders.
- Top Email Marketing Softwares.
- Overview on How to use them.
- Overview of Online Advertising.
- Types Of Advertising.
- Banner Ads.
- Pop Up and Pop Under Ads.
- In Text Ads
- In-Page Ads.
- In Video Ads
- In Image Ads.
- Creating Ads Using Display Advertising Tools.
- What are Leads?
- Why are Leads Important?
- What are Landing Pages?
- Why is landing page design important?
- understanding thankyou page.
- Landing Pages vs Website.
- Properties of a Landing Page for Conversions.
- What is A/B testing?
- How to implement A/B Testing.
- Finalize a Page After Testing.
- What is Ecommerce?
- Top Ecommerce Websites Around the World
- Ecommerce Scenario in India
- How to do SEO of an Ecommerce Website?
- Using Affiliate Marketing to Promote Your Ecommerce Business
- Objective of Content marketing
- Understanding Keyword Research
- Optimize Content for Search Engines
- Promoting Content to Increase Traffic, Engagement, and Sales.
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- How People make Money with this?
- What A-A-A Stands for?
- How to Start with Affiliate Marketing?
- Getting Approved is the 1st Step.
- Affiliate Networks Available.
- Top Affiliate Websites.
- Traffic Sources.
- What is ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Why Do you Need it?
- Some Techniques to work With.
- What is Adsense?
- How to get Approved?
- Use Tricks to Get approval.
- What to Avoid in Adsense?
- Adsense Interface.
- Placing Adsense Ads on your blog.
- Blog Creation.
- Start Generating business.
- Introduction to Freelancing Portals.
- Setting up your Account.
- How to Complete your Profile.
- How to Clear Tests.
- What is Bid
- Difference Between Free and Paid Accounts.
- Understanding Terms and Conditions.
- How to setup Portfolio.
- Identify Where no to Bid.
- Setting up your 1st Proposal.
- Backup Classes.
- Doubt Sessions.
- Small Batches.
- Flexible Timings.
- International Certifications.
- Theoretical and Practical Sessions.
- Learn How to Make money Online.
- JOB ASSISTANCE
Get Free Career Counselling - Call @ +91-9501293387 | +91-7508920783
Meet Few of Our Smashing Students
Students Enrolled From Colleges
Batch Details - Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh
(Option to complete in 2 months, 6 Months)
We Focus On
Hear From Our Students
Training under : PPC Executive.
Training under : SEO Executive.
What Will You Learn With Our Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
- A Complete Understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Tutorial 30% Theoretical and 70% Practical
- Full Practical Knowledge on Different Tools in Digital Marketing.
- Advanced Skills on SEO Reporting and SEO Audit.
- Online Marketing Analysis Tips.
- Practical Knowledge on Blogging, Micro-Blogging.
- Know Online Earning Options.
- Repeat Class in Case You Miss Any.
- Learn the Skills that are in Required to Win the Market.
- Enter in the Upcoming Biggest Digital Marketing Industry.
- Increase Your Own Value if you are already Working or Still Looking For a Job.
- Learn the Advanced Digital marketing and Boost Your Career.
- Achieve Extra Earning with online money making tips.
- Be an Affiliate Marketer or a Freelancer.
- Gain Knowledge on How to Start Online Business.
- The Training Module has been set up a per the Industrial Standard.
- Boost Your Business By Targeting the Right People.
- How to Promote Products Online.
- Learn How to Use Different Tools to make Your Business Work.
- Learn How to Generate Leads and Convert them.
- Track and Measure the Traffic Behavior of Your or Your Client’s Website.
Course Name: Digital Marketing Course
Course Duration: 30 days - 45 days, 6 Weeks - Six Months Industrial Training
Who Can Join: Students, BA, MA, BCA, MCA, BSC(IT), MSC(IT), B-Tech, M-Tech Etc.
Location : Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali with near Sectors 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 34, 35, 36, 37