Digital Marketing Questions and Answers
- What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the promotion of your Brand, Products via one or more forms of electronic media. For instance, advertising mediums that might be used as part of the digital marketing strategy of a business could include promotional efforts made via the Internet, Social Media, Mobile Phones and Electronic Billboards as well as via Digital and Television and Radio channels.
- The Data Whiz
- The E-Artiste
- The Social Media Master
- The Beta Tester
- The Marketing Megaphone
- The Old School Advertiser
- The Snarky Marketer
What is the difference between Direct Marketing and Branding?
Direct marketing is a very popular and widely used method of informing people about products and services. Direct marketing can take many forms, Including Mail, Telephones Calls, Emails, Brochures, and Coupons.
To understand Branding, it is important to know what Brands are. A brand is the idea or image of a specific product or service that consumers connect with, by identifying the name, logo, and design. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
- What do you enjoy most about working in digital marketing?
Well, it is best, to be honest. Consider which takes you look forward to in your day and which areas you particularly enjoy working in…..but be careful not to just go for the easy tasks.
- What do you like least about working in Digital Marketing?
I do not dislike any part of working in the Digital Marketing industry. I think it is very useful.
- How can Digital Marketing good for business growth?
There are so many reasons behind this such as:
- levels the online playing field.
- More cost-effective than Traditional Marketing.
- Delivers conversion.
- Helps generate better revenues.
- Facilitates interaction with the targeted audience.
- Marketing caters to the mobile consumer.
- Builds a brand reputation.
- Provides better ROI for your marketing investments.
- Earns people’s trust.
- Marketing entices people to take favorable action.
- Makes you ready for the internet of things.
- Ensures online business survival.
- How has your degree helped your Digital Marketing career?
If you have a degree which is not necessarily directly related to marketing or Digital marketing then it will only be relevant to graduates. In this instance, consider what core skills you needed to complete your degree and dissertation and how these can be transferred to the digital marketing industry.