Email marketing is all about communicating the fruitful message to the bulk audience through the very common and popular channel that is email. When we define email marketing at the wider level it means to send an email to the probable or new customer. Email marketing is all about to communicate advertisements, business information, offers and discounts and their main motive is brand recognition and promotion.
In general email marketing is all about communicating the fruitful message not only for the one-time sale purpose but to build good and long lasting marketer-customers relationship means if one customer purchase one particular brand and leave, that does not fulfill our purpose. We want him to repeat that particular behavior again and again and become loyal to that particular brand.
FEATURES OF EMAIL MARKETING
- WIDER COVERAGE:- if an individual has an internet facility he/she can check his /her email at any part of the world. The main thing is that the marketer has to consider what type of target audience he is looking for.
- QUICK RESPONSE:- Nowadays everybody checks his/her email frequently. Whenever he/she can view that particular email the marketer get his response. In a digital sense, if a marketer sends email to one thousand people and if the 1% of that audience open the email click the link and come to his website he got his response.
- ECONOMICAL TECHNIQUE: – EMAIL Marketing is very economical and cheap as compare to traditional marketing. The cost of per email to the marketer is very less as compare to any other mode of communication.
- CUSTOMIZATION: – In EMAIL marketing email can be drafted in any format according to the need of marketer. There is as such no standard format for it.
- SHARING: – If the user is convinced with the information then he can share this email with other people in their social network group. It will also help the marketer to get information about the probable or new customer.
- FOCUSED ON RIGHT AUDIENCE: – Once the database is ready after getting the valuable information about the user it will help the marketer to pitch the right audience and get the best results.
Webliquids provides best email marketing training programs in Chandigarh. We will train you on the advanced email marketing strategies and offer you advanced email marketing training programs to use mailers as an effective marketing medium. The training covers all the features of email marketing – email metrics, landing pages, spam and blacklists, mailing lists, marketing automation and much more.
Email Marketing Training Course
#1 Understanding the Possibilities of Email Marketing
♦ History and evolution of email marketing
♦ Email Marketing defined
♦ Using email in your marketing mix
♦ Reaping the benefits of email marketing
#2 Email Marketing Basics
♦ The key components of an email marketing plan
♦ An introduction to lists and other key concepts
♦ Common definitions of email marketing
♦ How to easily define your email marketing goals
♦ What you need to know to succeed
♦ LAB: Developing email marketing goals
#3 CAN SPAM Laws & Permissions
♦ Why permission is the foundation of any successful campaign
♦ Becoming a trusted sender
♦ Understanding the role of the ISP in deliverability
♦ Developing email content in accordance with consumer interaction
♦ How to minimize Spam complaints
#4 Understanding Email Service Providers
♦ Intro to ESP’s
♦ Feature sets of different ESPs and what is right for you
♦ How to determine appropriate costs of email marketing
♦ Fully managed ESP solutions
#5 Designing an Effective Email Marketing Campaign
♦ How to come up with broadly based objectives
♦ Narrowing your overall objectives and organizing your content
♦ Determining the proper format of your emails
♦ Branding your emails to enhance your image
♦ Text emails v/s image emails
♦ How to handle unsubscribe
#6 Building an Email List & Maintaining Your Database
♦ Where and how to collect contact information
♦ Deciding on what information to collect
♦ Offering incentives to signup
♦ Understanding the different types of email lists
♦ Building vs buying your email list
♦ Scrubbing your lists
#7 Creating Actionable Email Content
♦ How to make sure your offers are valuable
♦ Writing an effective call to action
♦ Finding help with content creation
♦ Giving your email content inherent value