Marketing with Twitter
You can useTwitter for Business Better Expects by making Connections and bring Exposure to your Brand. Below are the some important things to know about Twitter that help you to improve your business-
- Use of Twitter’s Latest Search Options to Locate Opportunities-Twitter’s Latest Search Features will allow people to insert Keywords that most of the people use in their Conversations to find your Brand and Services. For example if you search for people who are tweet the phrase “Looking for a Speaker.” Then the Twitter shows up a Large Number of Tweets related to Event/Meeting Planners. Once you find these keywords in the posts then you reach out to the Intended people, ask them to connect and start building a Relationship with them to Explore your Business.
In addition to this, Twitter’s Search Function allows you to target the tweets from a Certain Area or Locality, so that you can stay Connected within a Certain Community of that Area. This helps a lot to your Local Businesses to reach out to the people in their Area.
- You Should Tweet often to Boost Search Engine Optimization-Tweeting often will help you to stay active on News feeds, but also improves your Ranking in Online Searches on giant Internet. Just be sure to use Enriched Keywords Phrases in your tweets as much as possible. Include your Brand Name / Company Name in your Twitter Bio for sure. Reason, Bio on Twitter is Public Portal and totally open to Public Search. Use of Keywords like Your Company or Brand Name in Bio can help to get into Google Index Content that further relevant to your Business.
You can also use Google Alerts to Analyze/Monitor your Brand Name/company name. These alerts help you to stay Informed regarding what people are saying or thinking about your company, and also let you know to what Level your Competition is up to.
- Connect with Social Network Media–You can use tools such as Journalist Tweets thatcan help you Locate Journalists and Editors, and let you know how active they are on Twitter. These tools help you to feature your Business or Brand while enabling you to connect with the journalists who work on Twitter.
- Reach out people on Mobile Phones/ Devices-Today Mobile Messaging is one of the Best and Effective way to get Connected with your Business Prospects. Twitter allows you to directly send your tweet as a Text Message to your Followers. There is no need to sign up for this feature. When you post a tweet, those who get subscribed themselves to your tweets from his/her devices; this will help you to react out your audience directly. This will help to save your time as well as money in one or another way.
Just be sure, make a Separate Twitter Account and Tweet only few times per week, Don’t Overwhelm Your Audience.
- To Boost Traffic Change your Link’s Headlines each time you Tweet them – You can drive your Traffic by tweeting you blog post or content 15 to 20 times just with a slightly change to their headlines. Twitter is effective for ongoing Live Traffic around the globe hence posting a tweet more than once with slightly different headline gives you a better chance to get more Brand Exposure. Reason, Changing Phases/Headlines can definitely attract different sorts of people and, if you post at different times, you can reach out to the people of more time zones results in unique traffic.