Pay-Per-Click Training - WebLiquids Provides a Complete and Industry Based PPC Training in Chandigarh. Get Google Ad words, Bing/Yahoo Ad-Center Pay per Click (PPC) Training in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali , Punjab, India.
Our Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh gives you Complete understanding of SEO and PPC Our PPC training in Chandigarh will help you understand, how to can get Instant Business and how to test new Business Models in real time with online Advertising. We Provide Training on all the Major used Platforms Such As Google Adwords Training, Bing Ads Center Training, Twitter Ads Training, Facebook Marketing Training, LinkedIn Ads Training Etc.
What Is Pay Per Click (PPC)
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click and it’s the major segment of Digital Marketing. It plays an important role to promote & advertising the product. Google and Bing are the top most commonly used Search Engines for surfing. They allow individuals and businesses to buy listings in their Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
In this, advertisers pay to Google Ad-words for each click on their advertisement by visitors. It’s a quickest way to create brand awareness and get the target traffic to your website. We Also help you Understanding the Question before Setting up PPC Campaign and What is the Best Time to Run PPC Ads.
It’s Much Easier to Double Your Business by Doubling Your Conversion Rate Than by Doubling Your Traffic
Search engine advertising is the most important and popular form of Pay-Per-Click (PPC). It provides the sponsored links to the advertiser according to the set of bid ad placements when visitors search on a keyword which is related to their brand and business offering. Ad-Words & Bing ads appear in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) above, below, and to the right side of natural Search Results.
Whenever an ad Gets Clicked and sends a Visitor on a website then a small amount of fee will be deducted from our account and goes to Google or Bing, depend on which search engine we are using. If Your PPC ads are working as per your strategies than it is worth paying a little dollar for a big profit.
Who Should Attend Our PPC Training in Chandigarh?
Why Choose Us for Your PPC Training in Chandigarh?
Understand The Importance of PPC Training With This Video
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id="i6StkZYQOro&feature=youtu.be&rel=0" width="1000" height="480" anchor="CLICK HERE"]
PPC Training in Chandigarh - Course Content
1. Google Adword's Overview
- Understanding Inorganic Search Results
- Introduction to Google Ad-words & PPC Advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Ad-center (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google Ad-words Account
- Understanding Ad-words Account Structure
- Campaigns, Ad-groups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising Campaigns – Search, Display
- Shopping & Video
- Difference between Search & Display Campaigns
2. Understanding Adwords Algorithm
- How Ad-words Rank Ads?
- Understanding Ad-words Algorithm (Ad-rank) in detail with Examples
- What is Quality Score?
- Why Quality Score is Important?
- What is CTR?
- Why CTR is Important?
- Understanding Bids?
3. Creating Search Campaigns
- Types of Search Campaigns – Standard, All features, Dynamic Search & Product Listing Google Merchant Center
- Creating Our First Search Campaigns
- Doing Campaign Level Settings
- Understanding Location Targeting
- Different type of Location Targeting
- What is Bidding Strategy – CPC
- Understanding different Type of Bid Strategy
- Advanced Level Bid Strategy
- Enhanced CPC
- Flexible Bid Strategy
- Pros & Cons of different Bid Strategy
- Understanding Ad-Extensions
- Types of Ad-Extensions
- Adding Ad-Extensions in our Campaign
- Creating Ad-group
- Finding Relevant Ad-groups Options Using Tool
- Creating Ad-groups Using Tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding Relevant Keywords
- Adding Keywords in Ad-group
- Using Keyword Planner Tool
- Understanding Types of Keywords
- Broad, Phrase, Exact, Synonym & Negative Keywords
- Examples of Types of Keywords
- Pros & Cons of Different Type of keywords
- Creating Ads
- Understanding Ad Metrics
- Display & Destination URL
- How to write a Compelling Ad-copy?
- Best & Worst Examples of Ads
- Create Ads
4. Tracking Performance and Conversion
- What is Conversion Tracking?
- Why it is Important?
- How to Set Up conversion Tracking?
- Adding Tracking Code in your Website
- Checking Conversion Stats
5. Optimizing Search Campaigns
- How to Optimize Campaign at the Time of Creation?
- Optimize Campaign via Ad-groups
- Importance of CTR in Optimization
- How to Increase CTR?
- Importance of Quality Score in Optimization
- How to Increase Quality Score?
- Importance of Negative Keywords at Optimization
- Evaluating campaign Stat
- Optimizing with Conversion Report
- Optimizing With Keywords
- Optimizing Performing Keywords
- Optimizing Non Performing Keywords
- How to Decrease CPC?
- Analyzing your Competitors Performance
- Detecting Fraud Clicks
6. Creating Display Campaigns
- Types of Display Campaigns - All features, Mobile App, Remarketing, Engagement
- Creating 1st
- Difference between Search & Display Campaign Settings
- Doing Campaign Level Settings
- Understanding CPM bid Strategy
- Doing Advanced Settings
- Understanding Ads Placements
- Creating Different Ad-groups
- Using Display Planner Tool
- Finding Relevant Websites for Ads Placements
- Creating Text Ads
- Creating Banner Ads Using Tool
- Uploading Banner Ads
- Examples of good & bad Banner Ads Display Campaign
7. Optimizing Display Campaigns
- What is Remarketing?
- Setting Up Remarketing Campaign
- Creating Remarketing Lists
- Advanced Level List Creation
100% Job Assured Web Courses.
WebLiquids Provides Job Assistance to Our Students and Recruitment Assistance to Different Companies Who are Looking for Trained Digital Marketing Professional.
Sign Up For Demo
What You Gain With Our PPC Training in Chandigarh?
You Would be able to Understand the market
And How to Create Ad's Structure For
it.Also You would Understand Different
Types of PPC Campaigns and Which
Ad is Ideal according to the Business.
Once You Understand the Marketing
Strategy, You can then easily make Plans
as per Businesses Requirements and make
You Would be Able to Implement
Your Plan in a Real Business
and You would be able to
Optimize Your Ad's as per
the Performance Or Business