SEO is known as Search engine Optimization and is Part of Digital Marketing. Webliquids is one of the leading and provides the Best SEO Training in Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Punjab, India. Our SEO Training institute Provide Best SEO Training in Mohali as per the Industry Standard, with the increase in IT Sector in Mohali, Job opportunities have also increased.
With Our SEO Course you would become an Expert in SEO world and increase your value as an even if you are working or you are a Job seeker. If you are searching for SEO Training Institute , it means you have an Idea about it and you understand the importance of SEO. So let’s get to some Serious Business.
Best Training Center for SEO Training in Mohali
Webliquids SEO Course has been set by Industries Experts. Our moto is to Provide 100% Practical Knowledge to Our Students. After Completing Your SEO Course From Webliquids You Will Get International Accreditation Certification From us (Applicable Outside India). Let's Know A Little more About Our Search Engine Training Program.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is a term that has created its existence since the internet is there in the world. Search engine optimization is process or technique to rank a website higher in the search results (Such as – Google, Yahoo, Bing Etc.) based on the keywords Searched for.
No business can be as successful as it should be without SEO. And our SEO Training in Mohali would help you understand such concepts and how to work on it with complete Practical Training. Also We Help you understanding Website Structure for more User Experience with SEO friendly Behaviour.
SEO Training in Mohali - Course OverView
Here we have a Brief Description of our SEO training Module
- Basics of SEO
- SEO Research and Analysis
- ON Page Optimization
- OFF Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Local SEO
Check out Complete Topics Covered Below
SEO Training in Mohali - Complete Course Content
1. Basics of SEO
- What is Domain?
- Basic Knowledge of WWW
- Introduction to SERP
- What are Search Engines?
- Types of Search Engines
- How Search Engine Works?
- Difference between Portal and Search Engine..
- What is SEO?
- Types of SEO
- On Page
- Off Page
- Types of SEO Techniques
2. SEO Research and Analysis
- Market Research
- What is Traffic?
- Types of Traffic
- What are Keywords?
- Different Types of Keywords
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Keyword Opportunity
- Competitors Website Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of Website
- How to Select Best Keywords?
- Tools Available for Keyword Research.
3. ON Page Optimization
- Page Title
- Meta Tags Creation
- Bold Text
- Canonical Tags (URL Optimization)
- Image and ALT Tags (Image Optimization)
- Internal Link Building (Overview)
- Sitemap Creation & Submission
- Invisible Text , Doorway Pages , Clocking
- Robot.txt files Use and Creation.
- Redirection (301,302)
- 404 Error or Not Found
- Content Optimization & Planning
- Website Verification Code for Search Engines
- Adding Social Media Plug-in on Web Pages
4. OFF Page Optimization
- What is Page Rank?
- What is Domain Authority?
- What is Link Popularity & Link Building?
- Types of Link Building
- Internal Linking
- External Linking
- Directory Submission
- Importance of Content Marketing
- Social Bookmarking Submission
- Blog Submission
- Articles Submission
- Link Exchange
- Posting to Forums
- RSS Feeds Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Competitors Link Analysis
5. SEO Tools
- Keyword Density Analyzer Tools
- Google Tools
- Keyword Planner
- Yahoo/Bing Tools
- Rich Snippet Text Tool
- Comparison Tools
- Link Popularity Tools
- Small SEO Tools
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Installing Google Analytics
- How to Study Google Analytics?
- How Google Analytics Can Help SEO?
- Starting with Google Analytics
- How to Add Analytic Code in Website?
- Advanced Reporting
- Website Analysis Using Various Tools
- Open Site Explorer (MozBar)
7. SEO Reporting
- Google Analysis
- Tracking and Reporting
- Reports Submission
- Securing Ranks
8. Local SEO
- What is Local SEO?
- Google Places Optimization
- Classified Submissions
- Using H Card
- NAP (Name, Address, Place)
Scope of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Present and in future
As the ways of marketing has changed from traditional to modern. The scope of SEO has also increased with this. Every business needs their Websites to come to the top from the millions of others. So choosing the Right Career with our SEO Training would help you grow today and keep a stable place for you in the market in coming future.
What After SEO Course - Here are Few Answers
- You could get hired by SEO companies
- You could get hired by Digital marketing companies.
- You could start your own business and Give salary to yourself – Sounds Great Right?
- Be a Freelancer and Work from Home.
- You could start working for overseas clients and earn in Dollars and Many more such things
We Prepare You According to Industry Standard and Requirements and We Guarantee You 100% Job Assistance.
Course: SEO Training in Mohali | Duration: 3O – 45 Days, India
WebLiquids Provides Job Assistance to Our Students and Recruitment Assistance to Different Companies Who are Looking for Trained SEO Professional.
100% Job Assured Web Courses.
WebLiquids Provides Job Assistance to Our Students and Recruitment
Assistance to Different Companies Who are Looking for Trained SEO Professional.
“Time Is Running – Join Our SEO Training in Mohali Today and We Give a Head Start to your Career.