Marketing with Social Network
Social Network is also referred as a Virtual Community or Profile Site. A Social Network describes any website that enables its user to create their Public Profiles. This brings them together by enabling relationships with other website users, who access their profiles. They can talk, share their ideas on common interests and also can share their photographs. People can make new friends also.
A social media is another name of this type of Social Network collaboration and sharing of ideas. Social Network is not like Tradition Media, which can be created by not more than 10 people. Today’s Social Network Sites handle content that has been created by millions of different people around the globe.
Given below is a list of some of the topmost social networks of today’s world
- Bebo – Bebo is a popular social networking site, which enables its user of sharing photo’s, ideas, their journal, privately & publicly with their friends and family on the giant internet.
- Google+ – Google+ is the recent social networking service developed by Google.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the best destination if you want to connect with your current and past co-workers/employees and potentially your future employers.
- MySpace – MySpace is one the most viewed social networking Web site.
- Path – Path is a mobile-only social media site that allows you to keep in contact with closest friends and family of yours.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a latest most popular picture sharing social network that allows anyone to easily share their pictures, create collections of images, and much more.
- StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is another very popular flooded with unique visitors, where they vote for web pages related to different topics. StumbleUpon also allows their users to create their own personal webpage of interesting topics they come across.
- Twitter – Twitter is a fantastic social network that allows users to post around 140 character long posts on the Internet.
- Yik Yak – A Smartphone social network way to stay connected with your close ones.
- YouTube – YouTube is a biggest social network site that allows their users to upload all sort of interesting videos. YouTube is the biggest video portal on the internet. If you want to learn a little more about social networks, check out socialnetworkguides.com.