Software Testing Training in Chandigarh – WebLiquids provides Best Software Testing Training in Chandigarh. Here you will be trained to check Websites on Different Browsers (Mozilla, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 7,8,9,10, Opera, Safari) and on Different Devices like (I pad, I phone, Android devices), Operating Systems like (Windows XP , Window 7& 8, Linux, MAC). We secure your future in a right way.
WebLiquids is one of the Best Leading Software/IT Company that provides Software Testing Training in Chandigarh for Students to build their career in vast growing IT field. Today’s Fast Growing IT Field has made the Software Testing, a favorable career option for all IT Aspirants. Software Testing stores extensive job opportunities because of Development of Testing Frameworks and solution accelerators for the fresher then join WebLiquids. We Provides complete concepts knowledge on Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing of Applications. Students get to know about various types of testing, its techniques and different testing methodologies. The Software Testing Course is divided into teaching the Basic Concepts of Software Testing and then Covering Practical Software Testing with approach of Writing Test Cases, Reporting Bugs, Regression Testing and Test Planning. Enrolling In our Software Testing Training Course, we will make you learn about Manual & Automation Testing for Web applications, Mobile Applications and Desktop Applications. WebLiquids make you Learn Essential Testing Skills that will be implemented on various Testing Techniques and Testing Tools.
Pre-requisite Qualification(s) for Software Testing Training
Any Graduate having good analytical skills B.Sc.(IT), BCA, M.Sc.(IT), B.Tech , M.Tech, MCA,MBA(IT).
What Trainees will Learn in Software Testing Training?
- Trainees will learn how to prepare reports on client product requirements.
- Trainees will get trained on How To Identify Different Project Requisites
- Trainees will get prompt knowledge about How to Use Different Protocols.
- Trainees will be prepared on How to deal with Different project Complexities & Confusions.
- Trainees will become proficient on how to Analyze Product Performances.
Course Duration and Schedule For Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
6 months / 6 weeks (Theory+ Practical+ Live Project)
With Timing flexibility!
2 Hrs Theory (Monday To Wednesday), 2 Hrs Lab (Thursday To Friday).
Duration: 3 Months or 6 months
Industrial Training Certificate By WebLiquids an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications, Web Applications, and Desktop Applications
- Overview of Operating Systems- Windows, Linux & Mac
- Role of Quality assurance in any Software Company
- What is Software Testing?
- Difference between Automation Testing and Manual Testing
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Alpha & Beta Testing
- Functional & Non functional Testing
- Data Base Testing
- Load, Performance, Volume & Stress Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Relevance of SDLC & STLC in Software Testing
- Difference between SDLC & STLC
- SDLC Modules (Spiral, RAD, Waterfall, Agile & Incremental)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Preparing Software Testing Plan & Testing cases
- Agile Development & Methodologies
- Software Defect Life Cycle (Bug, Defect, Failure & Error)
- Error guessing, Boundary Value Analysis
- Mobile Testing
- Importance of Mobile Testing
- Types of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Applications SDLC
- Platforms in Mobile Testing
- Security Testing
- Network Testing
- Device Interactions
- Types of Mobile Apps- Hybrid, Native, Web Mobile Apps
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Introduction to UFT/QTP
- Bug Reporting Tools like Bugzilla and Mantis
- J Meter for performance testing
- Cross Browser Compatibility Testing
- Responsive Design Testing on Platforms (Android, Apple, Windows) & real Devices
- Vast Knowledge of Emulator and Simulators for Mobile Testing
- Real Time Testing experience on Live Projects
- Reporting and Tracking Bugs while interacting with Project manager, developers, and Designers.
Benefits to Students after Software Testing Course
- Students will enjoy various benefits after completing our Software Testing Training
- Complete knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- We help the students for developing Innovative thinking to Analyze the things around them near to perfection in their professional as well as real life.
- Students get Hands to hand exposure to the Test Applications
- Students learn about Tester’s role and Responsibilities
- Students performed on thorough Testing software applications to build a robust end product.
WebLiquids provides 100% job Oriented IT courses and our Software Testing training in Chandigarh is well known for its avant-grade software testing training.
Place an query & to avail more information about WebLiquids, email on email@example.com , or contact Ph: +91-9501293387, +91- 7508920783